Access and Permissions
Basic access to federalist is authenticated using GitHub OAuth. Please ask your team’s primary contact for Federalist to request access to Federalist by e-mailing email@example.com with the GitHub usernames of those that should have access. Primary contacts should also let us know when to remove access as part of offboarding.
To take any actions on a site in Federalist, you need permissions set on the corresponding GitHub repository. Write access grants most permissions.
Collaborator or Write Access
Collaborators with write access to a site’s repository can:
- add a current Federalist site to their sites list
- trigger site rebuilds
- view site build history and build logs
- view site collaborator list
- view and update site settings
- view site branches, branch previews and uploaded files
Administrators of a site’s repository can take all actions available to collaborator and can:
- add a new repo to Federalist
- delete a site from Federalist
- add/remove site collaborators