We’ve taken the work out of launching a compliant federal website.
Try it for free
Contact us to try Federalist temporarily on a prototype or test project.Get in touch
If your code is already on GitHub, Federalist can securely deploy a website from your repository in minutes.
Use a site generator like Jekyll, Hugo, Gatsby, or other tools to deploy custom site designs through Federalist.
Simple version control
Use GitHub, a web-based hosting service with built-in version control, for real-time publishing and easy collaboration.
Reusable and public
Federalist source code is open source and in the public domain. Share code with other agencies and vendors also using Federalist.
It’s easy to get started.
We’ve streamlined our onboarding process.
- Execute an Interagency Agreement in weeks.
- Unlimited storage and bandwidth for your sites.
- Unlimited sites for your team.
- Federalist’s content delivery network seamlessly keeps your site up and running even when traffic spikes.
- No hidden charges.
Customize and publish your site with confidence.
- Ensure that content is tested and reviewed before publication.
- Preview site changes before making them live.
- Collaborate with colleagues to edit and review your site.
- Make site updates quickly.
Federally compliant from the start
- We are built on the FedRAMP-certified cloud.gov platform and Amazon Web Services GovCloud infrastructure.
- Your agency can use our Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Protected by multiple levels of authentication.
- We handle vulnerability scanning and penetration testing for you.
Easy to change content and code
- Deploy content and code quickly and safely, all while under your control.
- Move your sites on or off of Federalist at any time.
- Closed-source software may require expensive training to learn.
We’re here to help.
Try a free test site to see if Federalist is right for you.Get in touch
Join our Slack community to connect and learn from other Federalist users across the federal government.Join the Slack channel
The Federalist team wants to learn from your experience so we can improve the product for all our users.Share your feedback